Dimensions: 96"Width x 4-1/2"Height x 1/5"Thickness
- Cabinet Style: Framed cabinet
- Cabinet Carcass: 1/2” Birch Plywood
- Finished Ends: To match door finish
- Interior Finish: Prefinished Natural Birch
- Drawer Front Style: 3/4” “Light Cherry” stain solid birch slab style
- Drawer Box: 5/8" Dovetail rubberwood with 3/8” plywood drawer bottom
- Drawer Guide: DTC Full Extension undermount soft-closing slides
- Door Style: 3/4” Solid birch shaker style with 3” rails/stiles and 1/4” inset panel
- Vanity Cabinet: Similar as Kitchen
- Hinges: DTC 6-Way Soft-closing hinge
- Shelf: Full depth 3/4” Birch prefinished plywood with edge banding matching interior finish
- Shelf Support: L-shaped Metal Bracket
- Assembled/Knock Down: Knockdown
CABINET CONSTRUCTION FRAMED
- Full overlay panel, 3/4-inch-thick solid wood
- 6-way adjustable European-style hinge with soft-close feature
- Shelving is 3/4-inch-thick cabinet-grade plywood with front edge banding
- Dovetail drawers with solid wood on all sides, full extension
- Concealed under-mount full extension drawer glides with soft-close feature
- 1/2-inch cabinet-grade plywood box, UV coated natural plywood on interior
- Bracket reinforcement for base cabinet
- Double-doweled face frame joint
- Hardwood face frame
- Door bumpers
By placing an order with Granite Factory Direct (GFD), it is considered that you have accepted our return policy.
All returns require proof of purchase.
1. Color, texture, vein variation may exist in all stones due to their natural characteristic or production limit. Please check the materials carefully prior to signature and make sure you have received the correct quantities and items.
2. To be eligible for a return or exchange, product must be in its original condition.
3. GFD is not responsible for any labor cost related to the replacement of damaged or defective material.
4. All return and exchange requests must be made within 30 days of the purchase date. The customer will be responsible for a 15% restocking fee. There will be no returns or exchanges permitted after 30 days.
5. Returns and exchange needs to be pre-authorized with our customer service department prior to return. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (858) 597-0025. All refunds need to be requested in writing.
1. Please check the order carefully prior to signature, and make sure you have received the correct dimensions, quantities, and packages.
2. To be eligible for a return or exchange, product must be in its original condition and packaging. Assembled cabinets or cabinets with attempted assembly markings or doors with handle holes CAN NOT be returned or refunded.
3. Individually wrapped accessories will NOT be accepted for returns or exchanges
4. Any final sale items from any product group cannot be returned.
5. Scratched or damaged products due to customer negligence, improper handling or installation are not accepted for return or exchange. It is always customers or their authorized parties’ responsibility to inspect the merchandise before departing our warehouse.
6. GFD is not responsible for any labor cost related to the replacement of damaged or defective material.
7. All return and exchange requests must be made within 30 days of the purchase date. The customer will be responsible for a 15% restocking fee. There will be no returns or exchanges permitted after 30 days.
8. Returns needs to be pre authorized with our customer service department prior to return. Email us at email@example.com or call us at (858) 352-6377. All refunds need to be requested in writing.
Cabinets are delivered unassembled. Claims for shortages or damages must be made upon receipt. The buyer is responsible for the final inspection. Concealed damage claims (damage found after unpacking) must be made immediately. Do not install damaged or defective product. Assembly or modification of the products may void claims for damage.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR MEASUREMENTS
GFD is not responsible for the accuracy of the measurements made by parties outside of GFD. Our quoting and design teams can only work based on the information the customer provided. GFD does not take responsibility of any quoted sizes to fit the installation site, or take responsibilities for any measurement or design not provided by GFD. Prior to placing the order, GFD assumes that customers have checked the accuracy of all measurements.
GFD accepts cash, checks, debit cards, credit cards, direct deposit, wire and Zelle. A $35 fee will be assessed for returned checks. Refunds for purchases made by cash or check will be refunded by check & Zelle. Purchases by credit or debit card will be credited back to the original card used for the purchase within 2-4 weeks depending on your bank.
Due to our commitment to process orders quickly, there is a limited period of time in which your order can be canceled. We are only able to accept cancellation requests via writing or by email within forty-eight (48) hours of the original order placement.
All cancellations will be confirmed in writing: if you have not received an email confirmation, your order has not been canceled. GFD sales team is unable to cancel an order once it has been processed for delivery or been assembled for delivery.
If we are unable to cancel your order as requested, you may return the product under our Standard Return Policy. If your order has successfully been canceled, GFD Sales Center will process the refund back to the original method of payment.